Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sometimes you just have to shop

I have a dear, sweet patient named Ross.  He owns a little shop in a little town south of Pana called Ramsey, about 20 minutes away.  He always talks to me about the shop and what he has in it.  He told me he had paint ($6.50/gallon!) and furniture, my two favorite things.  I have a vision for my new trailer, so I went to look at what he's got.  Lo and behold....my finds
8 of these babies!
This is the most comfortable chair I've ever sat in
(I know it's not outstandingly cool, but it will be great when I'm done with it)
From the 1960 state fair, given as a prize, now my prize :)
A faboo yellow table

A dirty beat up tool box

And all kinds of storage solutions!

Just had to share my new stuff!




P.S. I skipped lunch today to do this because, like I said, sometimes a girl just has to shop!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails