Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Shoes

I think Girls Just Wanna Have Fun said it best, "decisions are the worst." I am torn.  Not in any important way, but I would love opinions.   Zac and I finally have a little bit of free cash, so I decided it was time to buy the necessities.  I have 2 new bras on the way (which I am pumped about) and I ordered a new pair of running shoes and a new pair of work shoes.....well 3 pairs of work shoes.  I just wanna say, I LOVE Zappos.  Free shipping both ways!  I feel guilt free about the ordering...but I am struggling trying to decide which shoes to return.  I absolutely love my new running shoes.
Aren't they cute?  They are perfect!  My big problem is the work shoes.  I ordered 3 pairs, 1 was an immediate no, as far as the other 2 are concerned, I kinda hate them both.  I have worn each pair at work for a couple hours...no big differences in how they feel. These are my options....

 
or these....
There's not much difference...I know.  The ones on the top are $65 and the ones on bottom are $90, so again, not a huge difference.  I have been rockin' a pair of nikes for a long time and they are shot.  I keep wearing these around the house, one on my left foot, one on my right, debating.  My family was no help, Maggie said the ones on top, Annie said the bottom, Mom said they were both terrible (which I found to be incredibly helpful).  Maybe I should return both and get a second pair of athletic shoes like these

 
or these

maybe these 

could be these

This is my dilemma.  Darn you Zappos and your free shipping you give me FAR too many options.  I am stuck.  I just don't have any interest in continuing to order, try, return, order, try, return and so forth.
So here I am, 10:30 at night, in my pajamas and mismatched work shoes deciding which I hate less...left shoe, right shoe, or ordering more shoes.  


And for your viewing pleasure...Shoes



2 comments:

  1. I agree with Mom - both ugly - return them and get black athletic shoes - they are way cuter and I just think it's the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of agreeing with your mom, too..... By the way, I hope you'll be picking up the slack while she's flitting around the country the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails