Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Da Bears!

If any of you are married to a football man you know that the Bears are playing on Sunday for their spot in the Super Bowl.  My Zacman is pumped.  PUMPED!  He called me yesterday with a "great idea" to try to buy tickets to go see them play the Packers.  I am not so convinced.  He really, really, really wants to go.  He swears it is a once in a lifetime experience.  I am pretty sure the Bears won a SuperBowl at the end of their 1985 season, which would make this at least a twice in a lifetime experience, but Zac thinks that's a technicality.  So here I am, 9 minutes until tickets go on sale knowing we can afford tickets, but I would rather spend the money elsewhere.  Decision of the day.....make an extra car payment or make Zac's entire month, maybe even year?  Oh and GO BEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails