Friday, December 25, 2009

CHRISTMAS!

I'm up late tonight.  Late enough for there to be the subtle shift from one day to the next.  And, today happens to be Christmas.  I am super excited.  I absolutely love Christmas.  It is one of my most favorite days of the whole year.  My family goes totally overboard.  This is the picture of your living room last year.



Notice the lack of room to walk.  My sisters and I agreed not to do presents for each other this year with all the big changes (Mag's baby and Jade's new business) taking up lots of money.  But of course, we ended up just not getting presents for each others husbands.   Sorry boys.  I can't wait until this afternoon when we all get together so I can give Mom, Annie, and Maggie their presents.  I will post pictures of the family Christmas and some great gifts.  I think this Christmas is gonna be the vest, I mean best.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails