Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Vest Christmas Ever!


This picture is of the living room at Mom and Dad's house.  Just like last year it was packed with presents....lots of presents and there was not much room to walk around.  We like a good theme for our Christmas celebration.  We've had bad Christmas sweaters, bad hats and this year...well, it was vests.  I picked them all up at our local thrift store for a whopping $3.  I wrapped them all up and they got to be everyone's first present.  They are perfect!  Anyway, hope you enjoy the pictures of our very vestifive Christmas celebration!



All the sisters and husbands (Abbie, Zac, Annie, Jade, Maggie and Kylie)
Notice how excited Kylie is!
.

Kylie and Maggie



Annie and Jade



Mom and Dad



The babies, Aubrie and Caroline.  (Everett wouldn't keep his vest on, or sit down for a picture.) How funny is Caroline's jean vest?!


This is one of my favorite pictures from Christmas.  I really like to paint and draw, even though I rarely seem to accomplish either.  I made each sister and my Mom paintings as presents.  By looking at them, you'd think I have no real artistic talent, but I promise I do.  They are bad folk art and that's what makes them so good!  The picture is of us three girls.  At first I hated it, but the more I looked at it, the more I loved it!  Those long necks just make me laugh every time. I hope you also love it!

Hope everyone reading had a fabulous Christmas.  As you already know, mine was the VEST Christmas ever!!!

4 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails