I have been painting and painting lately, and waiting to get some time to paint my own pictures.
I've had the canvas for Clifford's nursery prepped for weeks.
Two days ago I got the first canvas done. I hated it. I promptly painted over it.
I decided to go a different way and I'm so glad I did!
I picked out a fabric from his quilt and decided to paint him a room with many bugs and critters.
They turned out great!
I picked the snail
and the caterpillar.
I let Zac pick the third.
He said lightening bugs and I think it was a great decision.
They made it up on to his wall a couple days ago.
His walls are a kinda minty green color....like this shade I'd say...maybe a hair lighter.
Not at all the color they look in this picture.
For some reason the color is really off.
I swear, they look crooked as heck, but they aren't.
After my shower next weekend, I hope to have his nursery all done and will post up pictures of his room. It is really coming along!