Sunday, February 21, 2010

If Zac were.....

I got curious after writing this post about how my husband would respond, so I asked.  Now you get to see how different he is from me...not even one the same!

If I were a month, I’d be December.

If I were a day of the week, I’d be Thursday.

If I were a time of day, I’d be 5:30 PM.

If I were a planet, I’d be Jupiter.

If I were a sea animal, I’d be a cobra (he thought I meant animal starting with C, then I explained hahaha) he meant sea turtle.

If I were a direction, I’d be Southwest.

If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a couch.

If I were a liquid, I’d be cobra venom (hahaha, he's ridic).

If I were a gemstone, I’d be tanzanite.

If I were a tree, I’d be a white ash.

If I were a tool, I’d be flashlight.

If I were a flower, I’d be a tulip.

If I were a kind of weather, I’d be a lightening storm.

If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a marimba.

If I were a color, I’d be blue.

If I were an emotion, I’d be anxious.

If I were a fruit, I’d be a clementine.

If I were a sound, I’d be a gunshot (what!?).

If I were an element, I’d be gallium.

If I were a car, I’d be a 62 Lincoln Continental.

If I were a food, I’d be a taco.

If I were a place, I’d be Canada.

If I were a material, I’d be burlap.

If I were a taste, I’d be nutty (this one made me laugh hard).

If I were a scent, I’d be earthy.

If I were an object, I’d be a TV.

If I were a body part, I’d be a forearm.

If I were a facial expression, I’d be a scowl.

If I were a song, I’d be the happy birthday song.

If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be white alligator skin boots.

What would you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails