Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter my blogland friends!  I hope you get to spend the day with friends and family, rest assured that as much as you love them, Jesus loves you more!    

 
Now, for a couple of verses about being thankful.  

1Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Colossians 3:17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

1Corinthians 1:4 I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given to you by Christ Jesus,

2Corinthians 9:15 Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!

1Chronicles 16:34 Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.

I am thankful for salavation through Jesus, for a God that always has me in his heart, for my family, my dear friends, my co-workers whom I love, and my husband who cracks me up daily.

oh...and Reeses Easter eggs!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails