Friday, April 8, 2011

Nice dinos

For those of you who may not know, I like to paint, and draw, and sew.  Occasionally I am asked to do a piece for someone else and I'm always pumped about it.  It really is nice when someone appreciates your talents enough to trust you to make them something to display in their homes.  Recently I've done a few paintings for Brittany, who works at my little sister's salon.  She requested "nice dinosaurs, without scary teeth" for her son's room.  She send me a couple examples she like from Etsy and I went to town.  This is what I came up with.  




Each dino was acrylic paint on a 16x20 canvas.  I think they turned out just fab.  Apparently when Aiden saw them he was happy....but said "Oh but I wanted four"  which is hilarious considering he didn't even know he was getting them.  If you are looking for artwork for your little man's room and have a little something in mind let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails