Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Our Ceremony

My uncle Steve just so happens to be a preacher, so when it came time to find a preacher, the choice was pretty obvious.  He did a great job and here are just a few pictures from the ceremony itself.

Being given away



The vows.
  
Of course, everyone was enthralled the entire time


The Kiss
Mr and Mrs Ballard
I love this picture though I'm not sure exactly why.  I just find it so endearing.

The super hugs from everyone, including Aubrie
Us in front of our quintiessential country chapel.
Zac and I with my parents, Stu and Janie
Zac's parents, Jim and Lolla

1 comment:

  1. Aubrie hugs the way I usually want to hug you girls. Not sure you could support my weight is all that is stopping me!!hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails