Sunday, January 3, 2010

A work in progress

I have started another blog.  Shocking I know considering my reluctance to start this one.  It is http://abbies101.blogspot.com/  I'm sure some of you have seen the 101 in 1001 before.  I explained it in my first post.  I will try to update it regularly, once I come up with my last 8 goals.  I'm sure they will present themselves in the next few days.   I'm really kind of excited about it, which I'm afraid makes me even more of a dork than I already am.  I'm already a list maker, so this is right up my alley.   It also explains why I skipped the beloved New Years Resolutions blog.  Anyway, my 101 will be up for view in another day or so.  Read through, leave tips, all that good stuff.  I hope it inspires someone else to get a few things done and gives me enough of a feeling of accountability that I really accomplish all 101 goals.

Oh and good luck to everyone with their resolutions!

1 comment:

  1. you'll love it! When I first found the idea, I talked about it non-stop to friends and family! LOL I thought it was going to be easy, but updating it daily has been a chore and a half even though I've been online practically every day, LOL!
    Good luck with your list, I can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails